Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas cards and tags

I'm a bit sad and embarrassed now... Hardly any time for stamping for a long, long time. Almost everything I've made the last few weeks has been mass production (and not even masses of mass production...). I was asked to join a few others in a small crafts market this weekend, and I've been making some cards and tags for this. Not nearly enough, but then... I might not sell one single card. Who knows?

I don't feel it's anything to show, really - but I need to update the blog every now and then :-D, so I threw some of the stuff together and took some pics tonight. The card above was one of the samples for a class I held a few weeks ago. So was the next one: a great way to use some of all the scraps that keeps piling up. Not to happy about the fake stitching, but well...


Gift tags.... Lots and lots of gift tags:
 Wine bottle tags... or tags for.. whatever: (lots of those too :)) 
Some large cards. I've had this package of prefolded cardstock laying around for ages. Finally found some use for it:
Thanks for stopping by :))

9 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Beautiful work! I just love your card!

May Britt said...

nydelige kort med fine farger, likte tagsene dine godt

Førjulsklem fra Maya

Marga said...

Woww great card and great tags.

Hugs Marga

chelsea said...

Nice work! Very impressive.


Office 2010 | Seattle Homes

mj said...

Wow! Your cards are so adorable!

Nice post!


Alaska Fishing Lodge |
Real Estate

Véro said...

Lovely tags!So,so pretty!

Barbra Otten said...

Absolutely beautiful work.

Lakyaan said...

What a beautiful card...I love your works!

Luca said...

;-))