Monday, November 23, 2009

More matchboxes (- and some prev. stamps back in stock)

I've made some more matchboxes... Yeah, I know - not very exciting. But it's better than nothing, don't you think? I've made some cards too, but to be honest, I wasn't happy about how they turned out. But I did have a great time with my Promarkers :)
I also wanted to take the opportunity to tell you that some of my earlier stamp collections are back in stock. Maya's surprise, Maya's sled, Christmas love and Brita's cookies are some of the stamps that's been out of stock for ages. They are now available here.

Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Wildärtan said...

Så ljuvliga de är!

Karina Beck said...

Rigtig flotte æsker!

Linda S. L said...

så utrolig mange og super flotte fyrstikk esker du har laget! elsker fargebruken din :)

Kristin Langnes said...

Så utrolig søte disse ble!